Harris seems to have plenty of options on who to date, however. He just snapchatted a photo of himself partying on a yacht with some beautiful ladies.
TMZ has reported that a source said that Harris swore off dating anybody famous because they are narcissistic. He apparently found it awful that Swift broke things off with him shortly after his car accident, and also said that she put her own career first all the time and got angry when he didn’t follow her plans exactly.
It wasn’t that long ago that Harris finally spoke up on Taylor Swift’s relationship with her new man Tom Hiddleston, but he seems to be moving on quite well.
Harris started responding to fan comments on his Instagram account, and though the comments have since been deleted, screenshots managed to grab proof of the remarks. In the statements, Harris does not seem happy about the way his former flame handled their break-up.
Check out what he wrote:
- “she controlled the media and this situation, I had no idea what was going on. So that kind of makes it a lot worse from my perspective.”
- “in a decade [Taylor’s fans] really should’ve grown up by now
- In response to someone saying he’s jealous of Hiddleston, he wrote, “not jealous sir, FREE”
- One user asked, “why hate Taylor?” to which Harris responded, “I don’t at all.”
- “I cared too much and then I didn’t care at all. I am a real person remember”
- “bro I didn’t leave anyone and she’s def not sad. It’s all good”
Here are some screengrabs of the comments:
Though he says things are “all good,” there’s definitely some vitriol in his answers.
Read more to get the story so far: