As part of Vogue’s rapid fire 73 Questions segment, Emma Stone gives the cameras access to her apartment and some insight into her favorite things. The interview lasts less than 10 minutes, and like all of the 73 Questions videos seems oddly scripted, but it still shows off Emma Stone’s wit and humor in flashes of funniness.
Here are a few highlights:
- When asked what the weirdest thing was she read about herself online, she said, “I once read that I look like a fish inside of a chicken smoking a cigarette.”
- When asked what Ryan Gosling is really like in person, Emma Stone replies, “Bloodthirsty…and vengeful.”
- Who she’d want to shoot a love scene with? “Marlon Brando in On the Waterfront.”
- Dubsmash is Emma Stone’s favorite app, so she shows off her James Cordon “Amazing Grace” singing skills.
- Her favorite holiday is “National Put Your Dog in a Raincoat Day,” which gives her a chance to show off her dog…in a raincoat.
- The worst fashion trend? “Drop crotch pants. That’s just my opinion, no offense.”
- When asked to describe herself in three words, she says, “Very f***in’ cool.”
Of course, the highlight of the video is when the interviewer asks Emma Stone to show off her best celebrity impression, and she gives a great rendition of Britney Spears’ “…Baby One More Time.”
Seriously, it’s kind of uncanny. It seems like Britney Spears’ voice is coming out of Emma Stone’s face. We can’t decide if it’s awesome or totally creepy, but either way, props to Emma Stone for pulling off such a great impression.
Next time, we hope she tries to do a Justin Bieber impression, just for the laughs.